The Cruiser Academy provides various training courses for applicants in order to get the very first pilot license or courses for pilots with focus on the issues related to the piloting skills, aircraft operation or processes which are part of a pilot-life.
The list of basic training courses consists of:
- Training Course to obtain a Private Pilot License PPL(A) with qualification to fly single engine piston aircraft SEP(L)
- Shortened PPL(A) course for helicopter pilots;
- Course for ultralight or glider pilots to obtain qualification for flying single engine piston aircraft SEP(L)
- Refresh courses for pilots to renew their SEP(L) qualifications
- Differences training to be able to fly PS-28 Cruiser aircraft model
To get more information about training courses, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org